Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On the move!

Hi all!
As some of you know I've been trying to find ways of making this blogging thing happening more frequently but let me tell you something:


And yes I totally grabbed that pic from my girl Tania D. Russell over at www.makeuptogo.com (which by the way is a FAB blog that you should definetely check out or better yet.. subscribe to if you love makeup and the makeup industry!) Thank you doll!
Anyway, I'm trying to make the transition from blogspot to Wordpress as this gives me more possibilities and a better look altogether. I'm still finetuning the look so bear with me ok? :)

So this will be my last post on blogspot, within a few days I will complete the move!
As I'm writing this I am also trying to figure out a way to link all my readers to our new home, but until then I'd love it if you took a second and followed me to:


There are lots of new articles coming, from me as well as from guest bloggers in the industry, product reviews and of course the long awaited report from our first appearance at The Makeup Show Berlin will be featured on the new site!
AND there will be a GIVEAWAY coming up to celebrate! stay tuned and.. 
See you there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment