Sunday, January 2, 2011

Embryolisse Lotion Micellaire

First of all, Happy New Year to all my readers and welcome to my first post of 2011!

I'm a big fan of most Embryolisse products as you all probably know by now, so I wanted to start off the new year with a post about a new product of theirs that I have more than happily added to our catalog.
As you know I try
and test everything that goes into the store on myself and on the job and I have to say this one does all it says and more.
It's the new Lotion Micellaire by Embryolisse and it's the perfect all-in-one makeup remover that needs no rinsing afterwards.

Like the Lait Créme Concentrée, it's a real multi-tasker which I LOVE, because it saves me so much space in my already overloaded makeup kit.
All you need to do is wet a makeup remover pad with the Lotion and wipe your face and eyes with it until the pad stays clean. That's it folks, an absolute no-brainer.

Start with the eyes, and lay the wetted pad onto the lashes, let it sit for a few moments to saturate and then gently start wiping away. Even waterproof mascara is no match for this stuff but, and this is the beauty of it.. it's soo gentle I couldn't believe it did such a good job.
I wear contacts myself and it didn't sting my eyes or leave that nasty film that some removers do. No oil residue, no stickiness.
When I first tried it, I decided to really put it through it's paces by putting on some serious eyemakeup and tons of mascara. It took one pad to take off the eyes and another to get my foundation and lipstick off. If you wear natural makeup one pad would probably suffice though.
It left my skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized. Unlike with most cleansers, I didn't even feel the need to apply moisturizer right afterwards, because my skin didn't feel dry.

I can see this being wonderful for when you're on set and need to do a quick makeup change on a model. Skin will be ready to go for the next look in minutes!

The link above will get you to the store and all the info about the product but feel free to ask me anything you want to know, either by mail or by leaving a comment below.
I love comments :)

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment